Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Bewitched Cabin

Hello everyone! This super cool Hallowen cabin is another file from Svgcuts.com Haunted Forest svg kit. This guys there at Svgcuts are totally awesome Mary and Leo are so talented and creative! I'm in love with SVGcuts every single kit is awesome!
I used papers from my stash, Darice Bricks embossing folder for the  bottom panels , inked the edges with Color Box chalk ink in popcorn .I used my silhouette Cameo for this project. I think it turned out pretty cute!
 
Entering this project to
Exploring Cricut Halloween challenge
Craftin Desert Diva's linky party #41
Die Cuttin Divas challenge #185

9 comments:

  1. Wow.. you did an amazing job with this! Love the papers you used, and the inking adds the perfect touch!!

    Thank you for joining us at the Crafting Desert Diva's "Anything but a Card" Linky Party.
    ~ DT Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a fabulous job on this. I have been wanting to make it, but was not sure how hard it was!!! Thanks for joining us this week at Exploring Cricut and More.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so fantastic and I love the different papers you used!!

    Thank you for joining us this week at Die Cuttin Divas!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is so cool Anna! I am so loving all the papers you have used on this house too. Such a great haunted house, now does it have any other buildings?? Love it my friend! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is pretty darn amazing!! I can't even imagine the time it took to make this!! Love it!! Great job!! Thank you for joining the Craftin Desert Divas linky party this month!! Have a wonderful day!!

    Kimberly :)
    Craftin Desert Divas DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is waaay too fun! Love the papers you chose! The batty roof is perfect ~~ looks like shingles!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic!!! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this, been dying to make one of my own..
    Thank you for sharing this with us girls over at Craftin Desert Divas.
    Nanné CDD DTM

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, this is so amazing, love all the details. Thanks for linking up at Craftin Desert Divas!

    ReplyDelete